Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MANOWAR's setlist in France last Sunday

The first reports from MANOWAR's second show on the DEATH TO INFIDELS TOUR 2009 said that they added SLEIPNIR and LOKI (GOD OF FIRE) to the same setlist that they played in Finland... sounds cool! The show ended with fireworks and the legendary "The Crown And The Ring".... I'll post more news from the show as it happens..

Seems like it's going to be a few surprises both at Norway Rock and Loreley.... I'm looking forward to hear the new songs but also some old ones; I hope for "Death Tone", "Fighting the World" and "Kingdom Come" just to name a few..


Eric and Karl in Finland 2009. Photo peppar.fi.

Not very long until my holidays begin, this Saturday me and my friends will head for Holland/Belgium, and then finally it's time for Norway Rock and Loreley.... I can't wait! /Johan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. I wholeheartedly agree. I so hope to see Kingdom Come, that would make the concert absolutely ultimate. An equally good addition is imo Odin from Gods of War.