Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Father

I've been listening through the new EP and I'm stunned... altough it's MANOWAR, I got really surprised by how great the songs on the EP are.. I still had the feeling from "Die with Honor" that there was more great things to come... My favorites so far:

Gor or man
Let the Gods Decide
Thunder in the Sky
Father (Norweigan version)
Father (Japanese version)

Father in Norweigan sounds so great... I really hope Eric will do a song in Swedish. He would do it perfectly.... without being an expert in Norweigan, I think it sounds so good... the translator (Erman Atabay) have done a good job together with Eric.



The japanese version sounds so interesting, but I can't really explain why.. I guess it's because it sounds so different from anything I would ever speak or understand.... it makes it exciting.

To summarize, the new EP gets 5/5 Sign of the Hammers :-)

Now I'm about to start to listen through "Father" in all of the other languages.... it's such a nice song.

/Johan (which by the way has the greatest father in the world who's always there for me)

No comments: