Sunday, June 14, 2009

Death to Infidels Tour 2009 setlist Seinäjoki, Finland

Here's the setlist for MANOWAR's first show this summer at Provinssirock, Seinäjoki in Finland on June 13th 2009.

Manowar
Blood Of My Enemies
Hand Of Doom
Call To Arms
Brothers Of Metal
Heart Of Steel
Shell Shock
Die With Honor
Kings Of Metal
Fast Taker
The Gods Made Heavy Metal
Warriors Of The World United
Kill With Power
Hail And Kill

If there's errors in the setlist, please let me know.

More tourdates can be found on MANOWAR's official website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I'm seeing them in Norway in about a week or so. Track list looks good, although I wish there were more of my favorites.

Blood of my enemies is a safe bet.
Hand of doom is cool
Call to arms is nice
Brother of metal always a safe bet
Shell shock, I'm not so familiar with.
Die with honor is okay
Kings of metal another cool bet
Fast taker is nice
The gods made heavy metal .. ah what the hell, it's good
Warriors of the world ... eh, couldn't see a concert without it
Kill with power is nice
and Hail and Kill should be a fantastic ending of the night.

Thanks for the list man. Hope they play a similar one in Norway