Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm looking forward to the new DVD

Although I'm still a bit disappointed of the last newsflash MANOWAR gave about the coming Magic Circle Festival DVD which said ".. nearly two hours live highlights." Two hours when they played six albums? I was hoping for the full show on both nights - because they were that good that they deserve a DVD of their own.

Let's hope they have put all those songs that haven't been played in a while on the DVD, and not another release of Kill with Power for example. The ones I look forward to mostly is Hail to England, Kingdom Come and Warriors of the World United was amazing on the last night.

The sound and quality of last years Magic Circle Festvial DVD was absolutely stunning and I'm excited to hear how it sounds now. The sound quality at the show was excellent. It was even better than when I saw them in Hamburg last year - and that was indoor!

Another highlight on the coming DVD is - RHINO!

No comments: