Friday, October 3, 2008

About me

My name is Johan and I'm a 24 year old MANOWAR fan from Sweden. I've been a fan for the past 12 years and during 2000-2004 I made the Official Swedish Fansite for the band. I collected some material back then which I want to share with you all. I also hope to add some new material to this site and to share with you all the passion of my life; MANOWAR! Welcome and enjoy the site!

Hail and Kill!

Do you remember the header image?

It was the one I used while doing the Official Swedish Fansite. It said "OFFICIAL SWEDISH FANSITE" on the left, so I had to edit it out now when I'm no longer official. I found the image using the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. If you want to know how the site looked like, go to this site and type in "manowar.nu".

Manowar.nu

Between 2000 and 2004 I made the Official Swedish Fansite (which was a part of the World Wide Webwarriors - Manowar's Official Webring) on this domain. The site had around 100 visitors a day, and a huge number of subscribers to the newsletter. Where you one of them? Tell me!

No comments: