Monday, July 6, 2009

Setlist Romania July 5th

Here's MANOWAR's setlist for the show in Bucharest on July 5th:

1. Manowar
2. Blood Of My Enemies
3. Hand Of Doom
4. Brothers of Metal
5. Call To Arms
6. Heart Of Steel
7. Sleipnir
8. Loki God Of Fire
9. Kings Of Metal
11. Black Arrows
13. The Gods Made Heavy Metal
14. Fast Taker
15. Warriors Of The World
16. Kill With Power
17. Hail And Kill
18. The Crown And The Ring


Highlights are of course the songs that never have been played live before until this tour; Hand Of Doom, Sleipnir and Loki God of Fire. I'll hope they will play them on the coming shows as well. Especially Loki God Of Fire is a heavy track that I think would work great live.

I'm looking forward to hear Let The Gods Decide, it's a killer MANOWAR track which I have been listening to all the time on my holidays...... I guess they'll play it at Magic Circle Festival which is the debut for the ASGARD SAGA.

No comments: