Monday, July 6, 2009

Preparing for Norway Rock

I'm back home from my fantastic week in Holland and Belgium...... it was some real crazy days so now I need to recover so I can be prepared for what's to come in Norway later this week..

The plan is to leave from Copenhagen on Thursday morning and then meet up with a Norweigan MANOWAR friend at the airport and then go to the festival site to meet up with the rest of the people from the House of Death (MANOWAR's official forum).

I'll post pictures from my trip using my mobile phone, so keep on checking here from Thursday as I hope to post regular updates....

Now I have to leave my apartment since it's too hot to be in here.... I need to buy myself a tent and some other stuff for the festivals.

See you soon. Hail and Kill!

Johan

No comments: