Monday, November 17, 2008

To believe in yourself


MANOWAR has always had one theme throughout their lyrics which always have catched my attention more than any other lyrics. It's the lyrics about to believe in yourself, to find courage and to find that inner strength which will lead to a better you.

"MANOWAR is all about the greatest music in the world, giving us the strength to believe, to carry on and never give up, uniting us under the Sign of the Hammer, to support True Metal, to stand, to fight and live by our hearts."


"I have been listening to Manowar for four years and they have strengthened my life in many ways. Their music, their lyrics and the power of the songs."

"Their music made me a better person, they gave me the strenght to be myself, to be a leader and not a follower. I've also met the best and truest people in the world through Manowar."

"Manowar helped me not to give up... no matter if it's about school or studys or about that my dad died two years ago what nearly destroyed me... "

This is how most of the fan's statements look like. I also think that's one of the reasons that MANOWAR fans feel such a bound between eachother - we fight together!

The strength and passion which you can experience in the MANOWAR songs does not only lie in the lyrics, but also in the way the song is structured, how the epic feeling in the songs put emotions to the lyrics.

It's said that music is the link between your soul and the spiritual world. I think this definetely goes for the music created by MANOWAR.

So, if you're feeling down or need that extra strength in your life, here's a good selection of songs that will get you in the right mood.

Warlord, Hatred, Mountains, Carry On, Fighting The World, Holy War, Kingdom Come, Heart of Steel, Master of the Wind, Courage, King, The Power and The Fight for Freedom.

No comments: